A weekend retreat of Restorative and Hatha Yoga and meditation in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside.
- Stay in thirteenth century manor house, Charney Manor
- Eight yoga and meditation sessions – uplifting and relaxing
- Light and airy yoga room and yoga outside, weather permitting
- Single or twin rooms, most en-suite
- Beautiful gardens to explore
- Home-cooked meals in the character-filled dining room
Tune into the Spring energy of May with practices to explore our bodies and ourselves. Leave feeling grounded, relaxed, and deeply rested.
Included: Two nights’ accommodation, eight yoga & meditation sessions, all meals and drinks, including afternoon tea and cake.
How to book
Price: from £425pp
You can book your place with a £100 deposit, remainder to be paid six weeks before the retreat.